Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kids’ Thankful List

This is from my personal blog post.
The boy:
I am thankful for my sister and how we get to play together.
The girl:
I am thankful for Ava, and that Bailey and Ava have so much fun together.
The boy:
I am thankful that Daddy doesn’t have to work overtime too often.
The girl:
I am thankful for our toys.  We may not have very much, but I am still thankful for them.  (the stenographer is trying to not choke as she types here)
The boy:
I’m thankful for our family and the time that we get to spend together during lunch time and school.
The girl:
I’m thankful for a nice home.
The boy:
I’m thankful for all the things that we have like my Legos and the snow gear that we have so that we can play outside in the snow.
The girl:
For my amazing scrapbooking stuff.
The boy:
That Madi does get to do all her creative girl stuff.
The girl:
Well, I’m happy that I have three dances a week and also that we have such a happy and peaceful family and life.
The boy:
Have I said dogs yet?  Ok, Dogs.

2 comments:

Words2Bless said...

Always love to read your posts. Such an inspiration . You are doing such a great job.

KidsROCK Academy said...

thanks, Leola. That means a lot to me. :)