Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's Official: My Girlie is Sick

She just barely has a fever, but her throat is bad and she barely has a voice.  Poor thing.  My son is being a prince and a half, though!  He is making her toast, playing games, reading stories and being genuinely empathetic.  So sweet!

We haven't schooled today.  While sick is a mild excuse, I have used it to get some other things done.  The garage is cleaner, my sister has some school lists complete, and I scheduled some blog posts for when we go on vacation next month--hope you all like music!!

I hope everyone is staying healthy this summer. We are a pretty healthy family, but just the last couple of week have hit each of us with one form of under-the-weather status.  All winter long, we watch and pray for friends who seem to drop like flies to various viruses.  How ironic to be schlepping through August!

No comments: