Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Luv Ya, Tomorrow!

My darling husband doesn't know it, but he loves tomorrow!  Our Quarterly Meeting is tomorrow (August 2 at 3:30-5:30pm) and we are selling used curriculum for $5 a grocery bag.  Why would my husband care about that?  I'll give you a hint.  Guess where all the curriculum is being stored.

If you guessed my garage, then you'd be right and could then guess why my patient-but-clutter-loathing main man would be excited about the Quarterly Meeting.  Come on out to browse the supplies; there is sure to something to pique your interest.  And $5 for all you can fit in a grocery bag is a pretty good deal. 

I hope that when you learn the money goes to help out KidsROCK (scholarships for families who can't afford classes and tours), you will be doubly blessed.  You will certainly be blessing my marriage if you come on down and clean us out!

For details and registration, check out our website.

2 comments:

Words2Bless said...

Wish I could come over and shop. I love your blog. It is cool looking.

KidsROCK Academy said...

Thank you, cherished friend!