Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Drama Class Review—by the experts.

Drama Class was very, very fun. My favorite thing was acting. I liked how we would drive in a taxi. I loved how a person would be a president and I loved how I would be the interpreter. The interpreter is the best thing ever! I hope next time we are going to play the exact same games. I’m glad it is at our friends’ house, because they live close to us. I like it how other kids are there. And I like it how my siblings are there. I love Mrs. Hitchcock! –Kaylee, age 8.

 

I liked the games. I really mostly loved the president game. –Kieran, age 6

 

I think that the drama class was so fun, the taxi game was really fun for me, and I also really liked gibberish speaking president. I liked the fact that I could do acting without the Best of Broadway. I’d also like to give a special thanks to Mrs. Hitchcock for not only being the teacher, but also having that good western accent. Alec, age 11

No comments: