Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Cookie Dough Fundraising: part 2

Orders and money were collected for yummy cookie dough, the account submitted and now we should be receiving the coupon cards today!  I am so excited to see the fruits of our labor!

Hopefully everything in this next phase goes smoothly and we will be able to deliver to all our customers before Christmas.  I pray that works out, but I am also being realistic about the possibilities for complications.  This is our first time fundraising in the order-taking style.

I want to thank the ladies who stepped outside their comfort zones to raise money, and I want to thank all the wonderful people who opened their pocket books for homeschooling families!

No comments: