Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Party Pictures!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but nine-year-old Zach’s words are pretty priceless!  I joined them with the great pictures his mom took of the kids’ presentations.

Zach said: " I thought the Christmas Party was fantastic.  I really liked the different food.  Most of all I liked playing with my friends.  I can't wait until we do it again next year."

KR Christmas 5KR Christmas 3KR Christmas 6

Our party began with a family caroling at the door in the English tradition.

KR Christmas 8KR Christmas 10KR Christmas 7

We got to hear more about English traditions from the presenters.

KR Christmas11    KR Christmas 12   

The crackers were a hit!  All the kids enjoyed the process, and loved the goodies inside.

KR Christmas 14    KRChristmas17 KRChristmas18

Each child got a joke from the cracker and got to share it with the group.

KRChristmas20 

 KRChristmas21  KRChristmas22

From England we traveled Down Under where Santa surfs and back up to Germany to see how they celebrate!

KRChristmas25

KRChristmas26 KRChristmas27 (2)

After Germany we zipped down to Italy then scooted over to Greece.  Parents especially enjoyed noting similarities and differences from the various cultures.

No comments: