Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Just 4 Fun

Have you seen the movie Cool Runnings?  It is about the Jamaican bobsled team going to the Olympics for the first time.  It is a fine movie, but my favorite part is really just one line that one character uses a few times throughout the show.  “Ya dead?”
I think this often, like when I haven’t heard from someone in a while.  But I am afraid to use it because I might be right sometime and that would not be funny at all. 
Another favorite line I think without saying is from the Princess Bride.  It is when the giant and Spaniard reunite and they are in a hurry moving through a crowd.  Fezik says, “EVERYBODY MOOOOOOVE!”  I love it!  But I don’t say it.

No comments: