Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

No!

My dog is going crazy!  She is sniffing all the oxygen from the room in our remote corners. I fear we have a mouse!!  No!!!!  Yuck!!!  Why, oh why do I have to be such a girl??

September 2010 016Thankfully our pest guy came out the other day (along with the lawn guy and the tree guy.  My door got a lot of knocking that day!).  I let him know our dog’s behavior was a little hinky and he said this was the time of year that mice seek warm indoors.  EW!!

So we have sticky traps all over the place.  We had to move one to a new place over which she went crazy and found another replaced to the middle of the room by guess-who!  It is a wonder she didn’t cry trying to get unstuck!

My daughter didn’t want to go to sleep last night because of all the mice talk.  I am such a squeamy girl that I can’t help much.   The good news is that there is no other evidence.  Only our wacky dog.  September 2010 015

Pray I have the dignity to not wig out if anything is eventually discovered, will ya?  Maybe I can be all ‘homeschooling-mom-queen’ and make it a learning experience?  *shiver*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Remind Madi that Cheri had, and loved, rats. :) When you were little, you had mice. Naturally, it seems different when they are in a cage, but they intend no harm. Save the fear for those beasties that do--mosquitoes and spiders. LOL!!

KidsROCK Academy said...

No joke!