Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just for fun!

In case you are tired of the music, I thought I'd better give you some variety.
I have been looking for pictures to use for the blog and it isn't easy to find what I am looking for and legally use it. So, I have been going through my own pictures. This is a total indulgence, but I just want to share some shots of my kids when they were little. :)
 
000_0327
--after I got my Pampered Chef stoneware!
 
Halloween o3 Wack y Max
We encouraged creative thinking at a young age?
 
jump!
I am not exaggerating when I say she stood there in that position for ten minutes!
 
Madi doing clay in 2004
Clay!  Still a standard favorite when I read aloud.
 
Madi is sick 012
Picnic with Dorothy and Daddy
 
Madi is sick 018
He still reads like this.  I don't know what to do...
 
Madi's drawings 019
I still love to color!  It is a treat to have a coloring partner.
 
Making snow ice cream
Making snow ice-cream!
 
school, builing with Marsh
Building with marshmallows and toothpicks.
 
timout--being together is the worst punishment!
“You can't get along??  Well then sit together until you do!”  There were completely nonplussed to be punished and photographed at the same time.  “Should I smile?”

2 comments:

Words2Bless said...

So cute. I love the pictures. Did I see one with my, Chase, in it?

KidsROCK Academy said...

You sure did! We don't have many early school memories that don't include at least one of your grands in it. :) They blessed our lives tremendously!