Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Family Favorites. Try to Not Dance!

These may not be as sweet, wholesome or nostalgic, but my family really gets down to them!

Party for Two Two words:  Mark McGrath!  I wish I could find a better quality video that still has them dancing on the table.  This song is so much fun that I can't listen to it once.  After about the fifth time, my family members seek other parts of the house for refuge.  

 Porcupine Pie  Come on!!  How fun is this song?  Top it off with the silly video and I end up sore from laughing.  I can just imagine how much fun these guys are.  lol

Another Postcard hee hee!!  There are few Bare Naked Ladies songs that don't get us on our feet.

I Want to Know You More  My gal's favorite for years.

Bad Day   My boy's favorite.  Throw in Smash Mouth's All Star and the Chimp song, and I think you have his top three!

All right.  I better stop.

No comments: