Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Children's Songs

I don't know that I'll ever get too old for children's songs--you saw the tribute to Sesame Street, right?  Here are just a few that I out-sing the kids when we hear them.

Hope's Song, Rebecca St. James, I actually don't shout this one.  I sit quietly and try to not get caught crying again!

Victor Vito  Laurie Berkner is still a loved friend in this house, even though I am pretty sure she targets preschoolers with her music.  We love the Googleheads, Bottlecaps, Goodnight, Bumblebee...  *sigh*  I guess we are a little sad...

Raffi  Isn't he great?  We like Shake your Sillies out, but I couldn't find a good link.  I can't even talk about a zoo without singing, 'Goin' to the Zoo, zoo, zoo! How 'bout you, you you?'

No comments: