Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Bah!

free dollar signMoney!  Need I say more?  Love it, hate it, need it, toss it.  I do it all!  I don’t want to care about it, but it is not easy to ignore a thousand foot steel wall that seems to block all paths.  I want to be free of it, but too often, I feel bound by it. 

And it isn’t considered polite to even discuss it. I get why.  Bringing up the topic, or ‘over-sharing,’ has burned me in the past.  But there are times I just need to talk about it.  There are no easy solutions, and I don’t need anyone to fix the problems—unless you have money burning a hole in your Swiss account, of course--but sometimes, I am a girl and just need to talk. 

You know?

NOTE: this image is called ‘free dollar sign.’  I can get the sign for free, at least!  smile_nerd

No comments: