Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Make Your Own Holiday Day

OK.  I am sorry to do two special days in a row, but come on?  Which one would I skip?  They are both too cool.  This one is a homeschoolers dream, right?  I don’t even see how it can be relegated to just ONE SINGLE DAY in a year!

How fun to come up with your OWN holiday!  What will you celebrate?  How will you celebrate?  How will you decorate?  What’s for dinner?  Who will be honored?  Or will it be a what will you honor?  So many questions, so little time!  Gather the kids and help them brainstorm the best holiday ever!

No comments: