Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Club PALS begins

We had our training for Club PALS and I am more excited than ever to carry out this new session on Awareness!  We have some great things planned with great families. 

We took the winter off in order to have the time to write the Awareness lessons.  It was a good and necessary thing to do, but I sure missed the regular meetings through the winter months. 

I am very excited about beginning again.  I have new people in my home and new activities planned.  It is going to be a great season!

No comments: