Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The KidsROCK Store has new Products

Head on over to check out the iPhone covers, Jewelry, pajamas, stickers, mugs, totes and shirts galore!  When you shop at cafepress.com/kidsrockacademy you help KidsROCK Academy while giving a gift that makes a statement—or keeping it for yourself!

There are so many options with the store products regarding product and design combinations as well as design placement, that I can’t show them all.  If you have any specific requests, let me know and I will work to accommodate you. Smile

 

Happy shopping!  Here is a small sampling of the items you can find.

his iPhoneher iPhone

His and Her iPhone covers.

 

baby boybaby girlmaternity

Stuff for baby and mommies waiting for baby!

 

men's pjskids pjs

Pj’s: “I AM in School”  Smile  You know, since we homeschoolers only school in our pajamas!

heart momentsheart prayers

Jewelry.  These all have designs for mom, but if there is another design you prefer from our store, just let me know!

 

I school bottleapron

More products than one family can shake a stick at!

No comments: