Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Love Your Pet Day

Here is another cool day from my snazzy calendar.  I love my pets everyday, but I am good with giving them a little something extra today to show my appreciation for them. 

My little sis has severe allergies and acute asthma.  That translates into a pet-less childhood.  I had even accepted a pet-less adulthood.  That was before my sister started living with cats and dogs on a regular basis.  When I realized she owned a black lab, I figured I could finally get myself a four-legged creature to love.

I now have two snuggly Beagles and I sure do love them!

No comments: