Welcome!

Welcome to the KidsROCK Academy blog. This is a place of encouragement and inspiration. I am not an expert in all things, so I am eager to hear from those with different perspectives. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment lines.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Carnival Day!

How cool is that??  I am afraid I might begin every notable day that way…I will have to run through the posts to verify that.  But it is just so genuine, I am not sure how else to begin!  I mean, Carnival Day!  What else can be said except, ‘how cool is that??’

What will you do to celebrate Carnival Day?  I suppose there may be actual carnivals available in some areas.  It is too cold where I am to consider spending the whole day outside shooting at rubber chickens.  But we might have a little fun inside the house, making up our own little carnival. 

Let’s see, we could throw coins at a target for starters.  Then I can give airplane rides lying on my bed, shooting the kids over my head with my feet (that could count as my PE).  Maybe we will have homemade corn dogs for lunch and then stage a cake walk!

Any other ideas for a home-made carnival?

OH!  Isn’t there a CRUISE line called Carnival?  Yes!!

No comments: